Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Tuesday was found guilty on eight charges including tax fraud, as the president’s former lawyer Michael Cohen said he violated campaign law at the direction of a candidate for federal office.
- Warning Signs That You Should STOP Managing Your Own Books
- Defer Taxes with Installment Sales
- How Does Code Section 1244 Affect Stock Sales And How Can You Take Advantage Of It?
- Did You Overlook Something on a Prior Tax Return?
- Business Growth: How to Plan for (and Make the Most of) This Critical Stage