For hardware companies these days, success following an initial public offering depends on an ability to convince investors that the business is about more than just the sale of a physical product.
- Warning Signs That You Should STOP Managing Your Own Books
- Defer Taxes with Installment Sales
- How Does Code Section 1244 Affect Stock Sales And How Can You Take Advantage Of It?
- Did You Overlook Something on a Prior Tax Return?
- Business Growth: How to Plan for (and Make the Most of) This Critical Stage